For anyone else who suffers with chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia and can't currently do their normal daily activities to monitor symptoms, here are some things that may help you to relieve some physical pain at this time:
- Walk your dog (if you're lucky enough to own one) or walk alone. Get out in nature.
- Stretch. Do some home yoga/ROMWOD.
- Go for a run if you feel able to.
- Ride your bike if you have one.
- Take an epsom salt bath to help with any sore muscles.
- Use a foam roller/lacrosse ball if you have one (I swear by these).
- Do home workouts and bodyweight training (if you feel up to it).
- Move around the house; even just changing positions or using different chairs etc can help to stop pain building up in certain areas.
- Dance in your room (this will help both the body and the mind).